Saturday, November 10, 2012

CS Blog Topics Week 3 part 2


Ask yourself what kind of environment, situation etc., would make you to become a creative/inventive/innovative person?

 

          There are a few kinds of environment that would make me become a more creative person.



          I become more creative when I am alone in peace, with my music. Because half of the inspirations I have comes from the music I listen to. And the ideas that comes also depends whether it is instrumental, or even lyrical… both music gives me different affections. 



      

    Next, is when I focus and concentrate on my emotions. Different feelings and emotions also gives me something unique and different in my creative writings, music compositions, leadership, teamwork and etc… The emotion of happiness, anger, melancholy, it gives more soul to the work that I do. 




          


 Other than that, a mix of everything could sometimes produce some of the best ideas. Maybe a mix between religious Islamic elements and music, the peacefulness of Islam’s artistic values in life and in the arts itself. Such as the varieties of Arabic calligraphy and so on. The peaceful kind of music compositions that you can come up from it is amazing. Full of soul, heart-touching and full of emotions. Seeing people do these things motivates me to be a better person, a better musician, a better artist, a better designer, anything that I want to be. But everything will have to be improved bit by bit, each and every day of my life. Takes a lot of patience and strength to go through each and every unique challenge that I will be confronting in the present time and in the future to come.



 Here are some examples of what i meant...










By: Muhammad Tamim Faruq Bin Khairul 'Azmi. (1122702918)






No comments:

Post a Comment